Clean modern living just got a lot easier with the contemporary styling and SilverShield® performance fabric chairs from the Yves collection. A rubbed charcoal wood finish combines with gold-colored accents on the Counter Chair and Server to give a look both sleek and warm. The 96-inch table easily seats eight and features a weighty top your guests or family will appreciate.
- Constructed of Acacia veneers and hardwood solids
- Styling details include weighty floating tabletop, contemporary double-pedestal sled table base, gold accents on Counter Chair back and Server hardware with clean linear lines that work well in modern environments.
- Counter Chair is covered in stain-resistant SilverShield® performance fabric that allows stains to bead up and roll off the seat. Fabric is moisture resistant and spills can be cleaned up with gentle blotting. The fabric finish is designed for heavy-duty wear and will ensure the chair keeps its original look long after purchase.
- Chair stretchers add strength and comfort
- The server features gold-colored hardware and a gold sled base that complements the gold metal pin in the Side Chairs. The server features four glass doors for storage and display and has four shelves
- Wood Finish: Rubbed Charcoal
- Chair Fabric: Grey
|Yves Counter 95-inch Table Top w/18-inch Leaf
||77-95 x 40 x
|Yves Counter Table Legs
||x x 36
|Yves 24" Counter Stool, Grey Upholstered
||20 x 25 x 42
||60 x 18 x 36
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.