You are sure to turn heads with the stylish and functional design of Pueblo. A contrasting fabric and leatherette cover looks great and offers added protection from high traffic areas.
- Two-Tone Fabric and leatherette combination
- Manual Recline
- Console has two cupholders and lift-top storage that serves as an armrest and provides a valuable cubby for remotes, phones or other items
- Panel pleated back with leatherette headrest, footrest and sides adds style and durability to higher use areas on the frame
- 360 lb weight capacity
- Zero Wallhugger requires only 3 off wall to save space
- No Sag Suspension with Sinuous Wire (the seat zone has an anchor wire for extra support)
- 100% Kiln Dried Hardwood Frame; Corner blocked, double doweled
- Fully encased frame with MDF then 1/4 Foam Padding (protects the cover on all corners & allows for detailed tailoring)
- 2.0 Density Foam (in seat cushions) - Inner Bagged & Baffled Fiber Fill to retain shape in seat backs
- Removable backs make it easy for transport into small hallways and doors
- Coffee fabric and leatherette
- Available as Mixable Truckload Purchase (MMWT) only.
- Minimum order of 3000 cubes from upholstery in the MMWT program
|Pueblo Manual Reclining Sofa
||91 x 39 x 42.5
|Pueblo Manual Reclining Loveseat with Console
||77.2 x 39 x 42.5
|Pueblo Manual Reclining Chair
||26.75 x 39 x 42.5
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.