A feature-packed manual reclining set, the Tyson group checks off all the boxes for a living room. A Drop-down center console in the Sofa adds two cupholders, two electrical outlets and two USB charging ports to the center of the room while the Console Loveseat adds a convenient storage place for remotes. Full recline on all pieces is complemented with glider mechanisms in the Loveseat and Chair for incredible comfort when closed. All mechanisms operate with the flick of the rest on the outside control arm.
- Leatherette cover
- Manual recline
- No-sag sinuous springs provide support
- Pocketed multi-coil seat with memory foam cushion make for a firm but soft seat
- Removable backs for easier movement through doors and stairs
- Padded arms add cushioning and comfort
- Dropdown console on Sofa features two cupholders, power strip with two electrical outlets and two USB ports
- Lift-Top Console on Loveseat provides storage for remotes and a convenient armrest when closed
- Glider seats in Recliner and Console Loveseat add motion when closed
- Glider adds motion to the lounging experience
- Color: Grey with dark grey contrasts
- Set includes Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
- All pieces available for purchase separately
|Tyson Recliner Sofa w/Drop Down Table and Power Strip
||86 x 39.4 x 41
|Tyson Reclining Glider Console Loveseat
||76 x 39.4 x 41
|Tyson Glider Recliner Chair
||41 x 39.4 x 41
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.