The Nashville 3-Piece Reclining Set offers incredible comfort and style in a manual reclining package. The Recliner and Console Loveseat both feature Glider sets that have a comforting gliding motion to add to the convenience of the reclining function. The Console in the Loveseat add valuable storage to any room while the Sofa's Drop-Down Console offers a full work or play station with work surface, USB recharging ports and electrical outlets. The faux-suede cover on all pieces is soft to the touch and warms up the room with its cocoa colored cover. Generous arms in an overlapping design add ample padding to complement the lavish seat cushioning for a relaxing reclining experience.
- Upholstered in a faux suede cover
- Manual recline
- Engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery for exceptional strength
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support
- Removable backs allow for easier movement through doors and stairs
- Glider Recliner seats on the Recliner and Console Loveseat add a comforting gliding motion when closed and reclining at the flick of a switch
- The Console Loveseat has a center lift-top console that provides a comfortable armrest and convenient storage place for remotes and electronic devices
- The Sofa has a center drop-down console with slow-release pop-up USB charging station include 2 electrical outlets, 2 USB ports, 2 Cupholders; a hard surface with wood grain and upholstered pouch for remotes or magazine storage.
- Generous padded arms add cushioning to seat
- Medium depth seat with soft cushioning provide incredible comfort
- Cleaning Code: WS
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Color: Cocoa
|Nashville Swivel Glider Recliner
||43.7 x 39.7 x 40.94
|Nashville Manual Glider Recliner Console Loveseat
||78 x 38.5 x 42
|Nashville Manual Reclining Sofa w/Drop-Down Console
||88 x 39 x 41
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.