The Dominique bedroom embodies all the elegance of French design without any distracting embellishments. Clean, classic lines of Louis Philippe styling accentuate the warm merlot-stained finish of the collection. The flowing curves of the Sleigh bed beautifully accent the clean lines and substantial moldings in the storage pieces. Choose from a King or Queen Bed and storage pieces, like the unique Chesser, that brilliantly take advantage of the vertical space in a bedroom. Design details like hidden drawers in the molding ensure stylish and functional storage for the most cherished pieces in your bedroom.
- Constructed of cherry veneers, poplar solids, resin and engineered woods
- Hidden drawers in the undertop moding at the top of the storage pieces
- Drawers are built with French Dovetail front and English Dovetail back construction for added strength and durability
- Bed available in 6/6 King or 5/0 Queen Sizes
- Brushed nickel hardware offers a cool contrast to the warm merlot finish
- A metal center glide system ensures the smooth operation of drawers
- Merlot finish
- Set includes King Bed, Nightstand, Chesser and Mirror. Each piece also sold separately. The Chest is shown in picture but not included in the 4 piece price. Chest is available for purchase separately
|Dominique King Headboard
|Dominique King Footboard
|Dominique Side Rails, King or Queen
||26 x 16 x 26
||52 x 17 x 44
||40 x 2 x 29
||40 x 17 x 48
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.