The refined rustic dining design of the Graystone Counter Dining Set elevates the look of everyday and special dining design with its combination of gray marble tops and distressed wood. Storage choices abound from the Storage Table base to the optional Server. The fully upholstered Counter Chair offers a comfortable seat to continue the conversation long after desert has been served. Comfortable seating for six rounds out the transitional design that relaxes and elevates any dining area.
- Constructed with a gray marble top and hardwood solids
- Set includes 60-inch Gray Marble Top Counter Storage Table and 4 Counter Chairs
- European-style recessed hinges give on the Server and table base give a clean contemporary look while ensuring smooth door operation
- Metal side drawer glides on the Server offer whisper quiet drawer operation
- The Counter Chair's 24" seat height works with 36" high counters in Kitchens or Bars
- The fully upholstered Counter Chair has a shield back design, nailhead trim and footrest for comfort as well as style
- Removable adjustable shelf in Server stores tall objects beautifully
- The rectangular table seats six comfortably
- Glass doors work well for display or for using remotes with electronics
- Oil rubbed brass hardware
- Finish Color: Dusty Honey
- Fabric Color: Ash-Gray
- 100% Polyester Fabric
|Grayson Gray Marble Top
||60 x 40 x
|Grayson Counter Table Base
||x x 36
|Grayson 24" Counter Stool, Upholstered with Nailhead, Gray
||20 x 24 x 41.5
|Grayson Gray Marble Top Server
||59.75 x 19.75 x 34.25
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.