The classic look and feel of brown walnut and marble come together in this value-packed Lift-Top Table Set from the Carrie collection. Printed veneers deliver the Mid-Century Modern mixed media feel with a metal, wood and stone look that will style up a living room area in an instant. Lift-Top convenience lets you dine or work right from your couch while the under-top storage proves to be a valuable storage place for remotes or other items. Combined with an End Table and Sofa Table this table set delivers Mid-Century Modern style to any room!
- Crafted of walnut wood color paper veneer, white marble paper veneer, engineered wood and champagne Iron Metal Tube
- 3A packaging ensures damage-free parcel
- Lift-Top Coffee Table offers the convenience of a desk, dining table and coffee table all in one unit
- Under-top and open storage area offers convenient storage ro remotes, electronics or other items
- End Table can be uses as a Side Table in a Living Room or as a Nightstand in the Bedroom
- Plastic glides help prevent damage to wood floors
- Veneered top offers the look and feel of marble and walnut wood at a value price
- Cocktail Table Size: 47.25 x 23.75" x 19"- 24.5"H
- End Table Size: 20.25"W x 19"D x 24"H
- Sofa table Size: 47.25" x 15" x 30"
- Set includes Cocktail Table and 2 End Tables. Each item also sold separately.
|Carrie Lift-Top Coffee Table
||47.25 x 23.75 x 19-24.5
|Carrie End Table
||20.25 x 19 x 24
|Carrie Sofa Table - optional
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.