Sturdy and rustic, the Tyler 38-inch Bar Set delivers a slice of nostalgia mixed with a casual and relaxed design.A glowing rustic Chestnut finish highlights the grain and character of the birch veneers in a distressed application that beautifully accents the powder-coated ebony metal. Storage abounds in the back of the bar for all your serving needs including a hanging stemware rack. The Tyler Counter Stool offers 360 degree swivel with a padded, easy-care black leatherette seat that cleans with the wipe of a damp cloth. Comfort, style and organization…all delivered with the Tyler Counter Bar Set.
- Crafted from Birch Veneers, Birch solids, engineered woods and cast iron
- Powder coated iron accents for a more durable coating that is more resistant to scratching and chipping
- Hanging stemware rack
- Bar features a fixed shelf for ample bottle storage
- Easy to assemble, all tools included
- Upholstered seat
- 24-inch Counter Stool Seat Height
- Counter Stool fits 36-38 inch high counters
- 360° Swivel Counter Stool
- Built-in footrest adds comfort and stability to the framen.
- Black leatherette seat
- Rustic Chestnut finish with black iron accents
- Set includes the Tyler 38-inch Counter Bar and Two Tyler Swivel Counter Stools. Each piece also sold separately.
|Tyler Bar Table Top
||60 x 30 x
|Tyler Bar Table Base
||x x 38
|Tyler Swivel 24-inch Counter Stool
||19 x 21 x 40.5
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.