Relaxed, transitional styling in a neutral two-tone milk and honey finish are the hallmarks of the comfortable Hyland Counter Dining Set. A Storage Counter Table anchors any dining area ably with a 20-inch insertable leaf to expand to 80-inches for seating of up to eight. The Milk and Honey finish marries up with the oil-rubbed nickel hardware and vegan rawhide upholstered chair to create a fresh yet approachable dining set you will treasure for years.
- Constructed of Acacia and Asian hardwood solids, Acacia veneers, and engineered woods
- Counter height works well for dining or work
- Chevron patterned veneer tops
- Counter Table storage base features two-door hidden storage with shelf for display or storage
- 20-inch leaf extends table to 80 inches for seating of up to eight
- Upholstered vegan rawhide seats and stretchers offer comfortable and sturdy seating options
- The Server offers valuable storage and display space for any dining room
- Oil-rubbed nickel hardware finish
- Two-tone Milk and Honey finish
- Set includes Counter Table and 4 Counter Chairs. Each item also sold separately. Bench shown is not included in price but can be added as an option.
|Hyland 80-inch Counter Table w/20-inch Leaf, Brown
||60-80 x 42 x 36
|Hyland 24" Counter Stool, Brown
||19.5 x 22.5 x 42
|Hyland Counter Bench, Brown
||54 x 18.5 x 25.75
|Hyland Server, Brown
||52 x 18 x 42.25
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.