Clean lines and solid wood construction mark the simple sophistication of the Nix Low Profile Platform Bed. Tapered legs add a touch of style to the straight lines and a 28-slat dual zone support base eliminates the need for a boxspring for a neat contemporary look. Available in three finishes and four sizes, the Nix is built to withstand but dress up everyday life.
- Crafted from solid wood
- Generous under bed clearance allows for additional storage space
- Felt leg bottoms prevent mars or scratches to floors
- 28-Slat Dual-Zone System supports both sides of the bed and eliminates the need for a plywood or box spring foundation
- 3-Leg solid wood center rail provides middle bed support
- Easy assembly with all the required tools for installation included in the package
- The distributed weight capacity is 650 pounds for the Queen size frame
- The wood is hand-stained in a natural multi-step black finish with rubthrough to highlight the natural grain and knots of the wood
- Available in King, Queen, Full or Twin sizes>
- Available in Black espresso, White or Natural finishes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.